Using Axial Control as a secondary Controller
If you wish to use Axial Control as a secondary controller to another hub, you can do so by adding your USB stick to the main controller's network. As a secondary controller, Axial Control will be able to control all z-wave devices known by the main controller. Here's how to do that:
- Download Zensys Tools
- Right click the zip, choose properties then make sure it's "Unblocked" by clicking on the unblock button
- Extract all files inside the zip to a separate folder
- Go Offline by clicking the online/offline button in the lower right hand corner of your Axial Server program
- Start ZWaveController.exe from the folder where you extracted the Zensys tools
- Go to "Categories" settings and choose your usb stick
- Put your main controller/hub into "add device" or "include mode"
- In ZWaveController, click the lightning bolt icon found under the controller tab on the right hand part of the program
Once complete, your USB stick should function as a secondary controller.